Amsterdam based acoustic jazz quartet Yaşam Hancılar's debut album "Here's To Life" was released on December 16 and now it's arrived in Turkey. The album campaign was realized through a very succesful crowdfunding campaign. The album contains eight jazz standards along with two tunes from Brazilian music repertoire.
- 1. How Deep Is The Ocean (Irving Berlin)
- 2. The Best Is Yet To Come (Cy Coleman, Carolyn Leigh)
- 3. A Child Is Born (Thad Jones, Alec Wilder, Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Dave Grusin)
- 4. E Que Deus Ajude (Djavan)
- 5. This Masquarade (Leon Russell)
- 6. It Could Happen To You (Johnny Burke, Jimmy Van Heusen)
- 7. Stolen Moments (Oliver Nelson, Mark Murphy)
- 8. Falando De Amor (Antonio Carlos Jobim)
- 9. Just Friends (John Klenner, Sam M. Lewis)
- 10. Here’s To Life (Artie Butler, Phyllis Molinary)
"One of the promising sounds of young jazz in Turkey."
Murat Beşer, Cumhuriyet Newspaper