The 1993 effort "Into the Labyrinth" found Dead Can Dance mixing their medieval leanings with more exotic Eastern influences on "Saldek" and "Yulunga," while exploring Celtic balladry on the traditional "The Wind That Shakes the Barley" and theatrical songcraft in their interpretation of Bertolt Brecht's "How Fortunate Is the Man with None."
- 1. Yulunga (Spirit Dance)
- 2. The Ubiquitous Mr Lovegrove
- 3. The Wind That Shakes The Barley
- 4. The Carnival Is Over
- 5. Ariadne
- 6. Saldek
- 7. Towards The Within
- 8. Tell Me About The Forest (You Once Called Home)
- 9. The Spider's Stratagem
- 10. Emmeleia
- 11. How Fortunate The Man With None
"It’s rare to find a musical group so unique as to defy classification or comparison."
The Audio Beat