Talented singer-songwriters and captivating aboriginal musicians from the outback come together on this fascinating journey to the land down under. Includes a recipe for Lamingtons, a traditional Australian dessert cake.
- 1. The Beautiful Girls - Spanish Town
- 2. Seaman Dan - T.I. Blues
- 3. The Waifs - The Waitress
- 4. Outback - Desert Rain
- 5. Colin Hay - Down Under
- 6. Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu - Marwurrumburr
- 7. Bobby Alu - Changes, Changes
- 8. Xavier Rudd - Hope That You'll Stay
- 9. The Lucky Wonders - Home
- 10. Colin Buchanan / Lee Kernaghan / Sara Storer - Song Of Australia
- 11. Paul Kelly / Archie Roach - We Won't Cry
"This diverse collection shows that there is more to Australia's musical heritage than just the didgeridoo."