A Capella Boğaziçi consists of Seren Akyoldaş, Ezgi Arslan, Kaan Bayır, Recep Gül and Ali Göktürk. In 2012 Fazıl Say proposed them to make his sonata "Bodrum" and this project soon turned into a new album with the support of Say. The album named "Eurasion Tales" was recorded at Babajim Studios in 2013 and out now in stores through Equinox Music.
- 1. Fazıl Say - Op. 41, Sonata for Cello and Piano, 4th movement: Bodrum
- 2. Kemani Sebuh - Kürdilihicazkar Longa
- 3. Fazıl Say - Op.12, 3 Ballades, No.1: Nazım
- 4. Fazıl Say - Op. 5e, "İlk Şarkılar", İstanbul'u Dinliyorum
- 5. Fazıl Say - Op. 12, 3 Ballades, No. 3: Sevenlere Dair
- 6. Fazıl Say/Gershwin - Summertime Variations
- 7. Fazıl Say - Jazz Phantasy, Paganini Jazz
- 8. Fazıl Say - Op.12, 3 Ballades, No.2: Kumru
- 9. Fazıl Say - Jazz Phantasy, Mozart: Alla Turca Jazz
"I anticipate that the art of jazz will reach a whole new level with the creative contribution of A Capella Boğaziçi and wish them a pleasant journey towards success."