Tonbruket live on stage is an experience you will never forget: The superb concert recording of their live performance in Stuttgart in November 2016, "Live Salvation" captures the band’s fluidity as it moves from lulling and sensitive folk through playful and hip jazz, and onwards and outwards to ferocious full-on rock, casting the Swedish quartet in a different light from its award-winning studio recordings.
- 1. The Missing ( Andreas Werliin, Martin Hederos & Tonbruket*)
- 2. Dig It To The End ( Dan Berglund***)
- 3. Nightmusic ( Johan Lindström**)
- 4. Sinkadus ( Dan Berglund, Johan Lindström & Tonbruket*)
- 5. Gripe ( Martin Hederos***)
- 6. Balloons ( Martin Hederos***)
- 7. Polka Oblivion ( Johan Lindström & Tonbruket*)
- 8. Vinegar Heart ( Johan Lindström***)
"... captures well the power, noise, groove and oomph that characterises this band."
London Jazz News