Hendrix is a pop culture icon. But he is also regarded as one of the most creative musicians on the threshold between between rock and jazz. His irreverent way of dealing with technique and his joy in experimentation is still fascinating decades after his death. Hendrix is a model for the unconventional in creative art, and for this reason he is one of the artistic progenitors of guitarist Nguyên Lê.
- 1. 1983... (A Merman I Should Turn To Be) - 06:04 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 2. Manic Depression - 05:26 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 3. Are You Experienced - 06:16 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 4. Purple Haze - 05:17 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 5. Burning of the Midnight Lamp - 07:13 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 6. If 6 Was 9 - 04:06 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 7. Voodoo Child (slight return) - 06:42 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 8. South Saturn Delta - 04:44 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 9. Up From The Skies - 03:48 (Hendrix, Jimi)
- 10. Third Stone From The Sun - 05:45 (Hendrix, Jimi)
"The Franco-Vietnamese Lê is a choice guitarist for a contemporary take on Hendrix."
(INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE)