Previously unissued, these tapes were recently discovered, having been recorded in New York during his tour to the United States in 1950.
- 1. Rast Taksim
- 2. Dilerim Sen (Rast sarki)
- 3. Hicaz Taksim
- 4. Hüseyni Taksim
- 5. uzinak Saz Semai (Kemani Tateyos Efendi)
- 6. Hicaz sarki Karsilama
- 7. Mahur Saz Semai (Kemençeci Nikolaki)
- 8. Nihavent Taksim
- 9. Saba Taksim
- 10. Hüzzam Taksim
- 11. Hicaz Saz Semai (Yusuf Pasa)
- 12. Kürdilihicazkâr Pesrev (Kemani Tateyos Efendi)
- 13. Armenian Dance
- 14. Hüzzam sarki /Hoknadz Durtmadz
"A fascinating look at a historical figure, this recording is essential for anyone interested in Turkish music."